Thursday, March 25, 2010

From worst to best day ever

March 23, 2010

My day will start as early as 7:30am. Prepare for the judgement day. This day, I will know if I will pass in one of the torture subjects in my load this semester. When I arrived at school, I became unworried about the result. I assume that my grades will be OK. But when the results came, I found out that I FAILED... My dreams broke into pieces. I have said to myself that I will be better this semester but look what happened? I just make myself hope for NOTHING and just loss the opportunity given to me. And because of this FAILURE, I loss one of my dreams which is be on the cream of the crop. But still, God is good. He gave another opportunity to correct my mistake. A special project to the rescue. Thank God that the project is easy to accomplish or else, GOODBYE DREAMS FOREVER. The worst day of my life ends.


March 24, 2010

An early start for a long day. I wake up at 4:30am to prepare my things. I'm going to a trip with my college friends. It's my friend's birthday celebration. I arrived at the meeting place early before the call-time. I waited for 30 minutes but my friend that I am going to meet up didn't show herself up. I just go directly to the second meeting place. When i arrived there, my other colleagues are waiting only for me. So embarrassing. Then we finally go to the true and final meeting place. After we have completed all the attendees, the long journey begins. During our journey, we enjoyed the sceneries on our way to Sta. Barbara II in San Mateo, Rizal. The long trip is worth it because of the beauty we are seeing. When we arrived at Sta. Barbara a better view come out in front of us, the view of the whole Manila. It is so relaxing when we arrived at the place. The whole place is quiet and peaceful. The pool area is also cool, and the swimming party STARTS. The day was tiresome but super enjoying. The best day of my life ends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk