Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The End!

START

Feb 14, 2009, the day when he first tell me he loved me. That would be my happiest day ever. We started dating since that day. Happy days came. But a sad truth was revealed. Their family will moved from Manila to Palawan. That is the reason why I didn't accept his love for me. I thought that it will be hard for the both of us because it will be a long distance relationship. The connection has been cut-off. We didn't contact each other until....

May 24, 2009, there will be an audition for the annual dance contest here in our place. His group join here yearly. My mom called me and said, "You have a visitor!". I didn't expect any visit that day. So I was surprised that he was there. He asked me to accompany him in the audition. So I asked him, "You return here just for this?" and he answered, "Yes and also to see you!". My heart melt when I heard that from him. So I come along with him in the audition. I waited for him backstage because he said he wants to talk to me. After the audition, we talked until midnight. He told me everything that is happening to him for the past 3 months. And he told me that he still didn't have a girlfriend. So I asked "Why?". He answered, "I'm still waiting for YOU...". I blushed and told him, "Enjoy your life. We are not sure what will happen.". He said that he will still wait for the right time for US. I became speechless and a silent moment was formed. I just told him that it's late already and we need to go home.

May 27, 2009, Fiesta here in our place and also the day of the dance contest. Many people are gathering near the chapel in our place. The contestants are also starting to arrive. I reserved a spot at my grandmother's house because it is beside the stage. The scene will be perfect there. And the contest starts. Many girls shouted for their bets. There are a lot of handsome dancers all around the place. And the winner is his group. After the contest, I congratulated him and his co-dancers. He was very tired so we didn't talked that much. That was also the last day we saw each other on that time.

Feb 13, 2010, our next meeting after a long time. A day before the anniversary when he told me he loved me. I was shocked when he called me in the middle of the day. I didn't expect the call. I thought that we will never have a contact anymore. He told me that he went to our house and found out that I'm still at school. He told me he wants to see and talk to me. So when I got home, he went to our house and we talked all night. He told me he want to me to be his date for the valentines for the second time. I asked him if he didn't have a girlfriend and he answered, "None. I'm still waiting for YOU.". I told him that it was a long time. He answered, "I don't care. I still can't find someone greater than you.". Another touching statement from him. I accepted his invitation to go out for the valentines day. So I told him that I need to sleep early to prepare for the next DAY.

Feb14, 2010, Valentine's day and our day. He picked me up at 3:00pm and we went first to Trinoma to spent our day together. He bought me some ice cream and we ate at the garden. He asked me, "Will you not answer my question again?". I asked him, "What question am I going to answer?". "Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked me. "Do you think I will come with you if I will answer no?" is my counter question to him. "So are we official?", he asked me. "YES!" is my answer that he is waiting for a year. So sweet moments happened up to the end of the day...

March 14, 2010, our first monthsary and the last monthsary ever. We didn't see each other that day. I was with my friends and group mates doing our group project. When I got home, my mom told me that he went here to see me. But then I'm not at home. A big regret conquer my heart that time. But it already happened. I just called him up to make it up to him.

March 29, 2010, the day where it will all end. I was in front of my computer when my phone beeped. I received a text message from him. At first I felt so excited to have a conversation with him, but when I read the text message my mood changed. His text says "I will leave because you want another one. I will leave because I knew that you loved him and he loved you back. I will just leave you okay? Because I think you are happy.". But he is wrong, totally wrong. Because the one he's telling me that I love is not loving me back. I didn't argue with him because I know deep inside it's true. I admit that I loved another one even we are together. So this will be the END of our love story.

END

STORY BEHIND THE LIES:

It's true that I loved him but it is also true that I loved another person more than him. I know it is not right to keep a secret from him. I loved him but that love didn't surpass the love I gave to the one I truly love. I feel guilty from the start but I don't want to waste all his effort in courting me for a long time. So I give it a chance and look if it will work. But because of the distance between us, it was harder for me to be truthful to him. He was my boyfriend but I'm with other guys. I watched movies but not with him. I enjoyed everyday of my life without him. I felt bad for him because he is not beside me during the happy moments in my life. But that's life and I cannot change what happened. I think I learned my lesson very well. Don't promise something to someone that you know you can't give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk