Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fair skin is so Good

All of us wants to have fair white skin. We always thought that being white is beautiful. I decide to look for some actress with a fair white skin. Check this out..

Kris Aquino-Yap


- Kristina Bernadette Cojuangco Aquino-Yap is a Filipino television and movie personality who gained prominence from her talk shows, game shows, and numerous endorsements. In the April 2009 issue of Yes! Magazine she was cited as the second most powerful celebrity in the Philippines. She is currently part of ABS-CBN contract actresses. She is prominently considered as the Queen of Talk, as well as Queen of All Media due to her success in different media like television, film, recording, publishing, as well as product endorsements. She revealed that she soaped herself twice during shower, First with an anti-bacterial Kissa Papaya soap, the green one; and once more with the Kissa Papaya pink soap. "After taking a shower, while my body is still damp and before toweling off, I apply oil all over my body. I alternate six different body oils, all from Bench. I never leave the house without applying sunblock. (Dr.) Vicki (Belo) told me to do it because I have sensitive skin.", Kris Aquino stated.

Carmina Villaroel


- Maria Carmina Muñiz Villaroel, also known as Carmina Villaroel (born in Laguna, Philippines in August 17, 1975) is a Filipino actress, television host, and model and former matinee idol. Villaroel is a mestiza as her parents are of Spanish descent.

Claudine Barreto


- Claudine Margaret Castelo Barretto-Santiago (born July 20, 1979), popularly known as Claudine Barretto, is a film and television actress in the Philippines. She revealed that she uses sunblock even inside the house.

Lucy Torres-Gomez


- is a dancer - actress who was married to actor Richard Gomez. She is know as the "Asia's Dance Goddess". The biggest beauty secret of Lucy is doing yoga. "When I'm doing it, I'm not counting the hours. Time just flies and I like that," she enthuses.

These actresses are only from the Philippines. I just listed some from my own country. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk