Friday, April 9, 2010

Yes, I'm Depressed

Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders defines a depressed person as experiencing feelings of sadness, helplessness and hopelessness. In traditional colloquy, feeling "depressed" is often synonymous with feeling "sad", but both clinical depression and non-clinical depression can also refer to a conglomeration of more than one feeling. --Wikipedia

"Persistent sadness, the feeling of being "empty", and anxious." That is my feeling now.

I just want to cry the whole day. I miss something that I want to see. But I've lost the chance. I'm just hoping there will be another chance.

Last night, I wished that I will forget that "thing" and all the memories with it. But unfortunately, it didn't happen. I wish I'll be better someday. and I wish that something will change just for me...

But it will never happen... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plurk